Back to Appearances
minutes to 1 hour - tailored to audience
- Share mission. Encourage kids and families to make habits of saving
money & reading
- Share brain to book process and background on the development
of our first book
- Emphasize importance of revising work
- Emphasize importance of predicting as a reading
• Read book #1 / It's a Habit, Sammy Rabbit! (audience
predicts chapter titles)
• Ask and answer questions on book and saving
• Play signature song "Get in the Habit!"
and have kids sing along
Sammy Rabbit (costume character) makes surprise entrance
• Perform Sammy Skits (Charades)
- What's a Habit?
- Are Saving and Reading Important Habits? Why?
- How does saving make you feel?
- What are you saving for? (College)
- How much should kids get in the habit of saving?
- Where is a safe place to save that pays?
• Audience Questions & Answers
• Optional: Read book #2 / Will Sammy Ride the
World First Space Coaster?
• Optional: Brainstorm ideas for additional Sammy
stories or music
• Optional: Play additional Sammy music
• Pictures, Autographs, Distribute Books
& Music (Sponsored or Purchase)
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule of inquire
about an author or character appearance.
HERE FOR TESTIMONIALS
| about | products
& services | resources | news
& press | contact
All content property of The It's a Habit Co.,Inc.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2006.